Our management team is led by seasoned professionals with institutional experience investing through various real estate cycles.
MICHAEL WEIL Chief Executive Officer and President
- Founding partner of AR Global.
- Previously served as Senior VP of sales and leasing for American Financial Realty Trust.
- Served as president of the Board of Directors of the Real Estate Investment Securities Association.
KATIE KURTZ Chief Financial Officer, Secretary and Treasurer
- Ms. Kurtz serves as the Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary. Ms. Kurtz is also a Director of Finance of AR Global, the parent of the sponsor of HTI.
- Vice president of The Carlyle Group (“Carlyle”), where she served as chief accounting officer for Carlyle GMS Finance, Inc., Carlyle’s business development company.
- Former director of finance and controller for New Mountain Finance Corporation (“New Mountain”), an exchange-traded business development company.
DAVID RUGGIERO Vice President, Acquisitions
- Mr. Ruggiero currently serves as Vice President with a primary focus on acquisitions.
- Mr. Ruggiero has over 20 years of commercial real estate experience and has advised on over $3 billion in healthcare real estate dispositions, acquisitions and financings.
- He earned an MS in Finance from Kellstadt Graduate School of Business at DePaul University and a BA from DePaul University.
TRENT TAYLOR Vice President, Asset Management
- Mr. Taylor currently serves as Vice President with a primary focus on asset management and leasing.
- Mr. Taylor has over 12 years of commercial real estate and development experience.
- He earned an MS in Real Estate from New York University and BA in Accounting & Finance from the University of Central Florida.