Our management team is led by seasoned professionals with institutional experience investing through various
real estate cycles.
MICHAEL WEIL Chief Executive Officer and President
- Founding partner of AR Global.
- Previously served as Senior VP of sales and leasing for American Financial Realty Trust.
- Served as president of the Board of Directors of the Real Estate Investment Securities Association.
Jason Doyle Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary
- Mr. Doyle serves as the Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary.
- Mr. Doyle was formerly the Chief Accounting Officer of Global Net Lease.
- Previously Mr. Doyle served as Acting Vice President Finance at Markforged, Inc., Associate Controller, Head of Global Accounting Operations at Charles River Associates and Vice President Finance and Practice Director, Transportation at AST Corporation.
- Mr. Doyle is a certified public accountant in the State of Rhode Island, holds a B.S. from the University of Rhode Island and an M.B.A. from Babson College.
DAVID RUGGIERO Vice President, Acquisitions
- Mr. Ruggiero currently serves as Vice President with a primary focus on acquisitions.
- Mr. Ruggiero has over 20 years of commercial real estate experience and has advised on over $3 billion in
healthcare real estate dispositions, acquisitions and financings.
- He earned an MS in Finance from Kellstadt Graduate School of Business at DePaul University and a BA from
TRENT TAYLOR Senior Vice President, Healthcare Asset Management
- Mr. Taylor currently serves as Senior Vice President, Healthcare Asset Management. In this role, he oversees operations, asset management, leasing and property management for the company.
- Mr. Taylor is also responsible for maintaining relationships with tenants, physicians, health systems and the company’s strategic dispositions
- During his career, Mr. Taylor has worked in both the public and private equity sectors.
- Mr. Taylor earned B.S degrees in Accounting and Finance from the University of Central Florida and a M.S. degree in real estate from New York University.