Board of Directors
Leslie D. Michelson Non-Executive Chairman, Audit Committee Chair
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Private Health Management, a retainer-based primary care medical practice management company since April 2007.
- Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Prostate Cancer Foundation, the world’s largest private source of prostate cancer research funding, from April 2002 until December 2006 and served on its board of directors from January 2002 until April 2013.
Lee M. Elman Independent Director
- Founder & President of Elman Investors Inc., an international real-estate investment bank.
- 40+ years of real estate investment experience in the US and abroad.
- Partner of Elman Ventures, an organization which is advisor to, and partner with various foreign investors in United States real estate ventures.
- Mr. Elman holds a J.D. from Yale Law School and a B.A. from Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs.
Edward G. Rendell Independent Director
- Independent director of the Company since February 2017.
- 45th Governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania from 2003 through 2011.
- Mayor of Philadelphia from 1992 through 2000.
Elizabeth K. Tuppeny Independent Director, Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee Chair
- Chief Executive Officer and founder of Domus, Inc., a full-service marketing communications agency since 1993.
- 30 years of experience in the branding and advertising industries, with a focus on Fortune 50 companies.
- Ms. Tuppeny also founded EKT Development, LLC to pursue entertainment projects in publishing, feature film and education video games.
Michael Weil Director
- Founding partner of AR Global.
- Previously served as Senior VP of sales and leasing for American Financial Realty Trust.
- Served as president of the Board of Directors of the Real Estate Investment Securities Association.