Board of Directors
Leslie D. Michelson Non-Executive Chairman, Audit Committee
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Private Health Management, a retainer-based primary care medical
practice management company since April 2007.
- Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Prostate Cancer Foundation, the world's largest private
source of prostate cancer research funding, from April 2002 until December 2006 and served on its board of
directors from January 2002 until April 2013.
Lee M. Elman Independent Director
- Founder & President of Elman Investors Inc., an international real-estate investment bank.
- 40+ years of real estate investment experience in the US and abroad.
- Partner of Elman Ventures, an organization which is advisor to, and partner with various foreign investors
in United States real estate ventures.
- Mr. Elman holds a J.D. from Yale Law School and a B.A. from Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School
of Public and International Affairs.
Edward G. Rendell Independent Director
- Independent director of the Company since February 2017.
- 45th Governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania from 2003 through 2011.
- Mayor of Philadelphia from 1992 through 2000.
Elizabeth K. Tuppeny Independent Director, Nominating and Corporate
Governance Committee Chair
- Chief Executive Officer and founder of Domus, Inc., a full-service marketing communications agency since
- 30 years of experience in the branding and advertising industries, with a focus on Fortune 50 companies.
- Ms. Tuppeny also founded EKT Development, LLC to pursue entertainment projects in publishing, feature film
and education video games.
B.J. Penn Independent Director
- Independent director of the Company since July 2019.
- Mr. Penn has served as president of Penn Construction Group, Inc., a company that provides design /
engineering, construction solutions and project management services. Since January 2010, he has served as
president and chief executive officer of Genesis IV, LLC, a company that provides consulting services in the
areas of cyber procurement and systems acquisition since October 2009.
- Mr. Penn is the chairman of the board of directors of Spectra Systems Corporation, is a trustee emeritus
at the George Washington University and serves on the boards of the National Trust for the Humanities and
the Naval Historic Foundation.
Michael Weil Director
- Founding partner of AR Global.
- Previously served as Senior VP of sales and leasing for American Financial Realty Trust.
- Served as president of the Board of Directors of the Real Estate Investment Securities Association.